Jeremy R. Del Rio, Esq., has been a nationally recognized, motivational speaker for more than 20 years. He speaks regularly at conferences, colleges, high schools, churches, corporate events, leadership retreats, and teen camps throughout the United States.
In recent years, Jeremy has:
- Challenged audiences as large as 90,000 people.
- Inspired students at public schools and universities.
- Been a guest and guest host on radio and television talk shows.
- Spoken at mega-churches.
- Taught undergraduate and graduate classes.
- Led workshops and retreats on topics ranging from education reform and justice, to collaborative leadership, youth culture trends, social entrepreneurship, student leadership and activism, mentoring, social media, interfaith cooperation, scripture interpretation, asset mapping, and resource networking.
Jeremy’s message challenges teens and adults alike to step into their destiny as leaders and change agents within their classrooms, families, and neighborhoods today. Through the use of humor, multi-media presentations, and real-life story-telling, Jeremy’s message inspires and motivates his audience to action. Jeremy lives in Brooklyn, New York, with his wife Diana and their two sons.
If you’d like to contact Jeremy about a speaking invitation, please complete the form below and someone will get back to you as soon as possible.